[Portaudio] Artifacts at 384 kHz sampling rate

Santosh Banisetty sbanisetty at iem.net
Tue Dec 1 17:05:16 EST 2015

Hello Ross,
I tried using WAVELAB as you suggested and I found the same results. Every consecutive sample is repeating. So, is the device duplication the 192 kHz stream?

Thanks.

Regards,
Santosh
IEM Corporation
850 River Street
Troy NY 12180
(518) 268-1636   EXT: 153

Confidential Information

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only to the benefit of the sender, and may be
an attorney-client communication. Therefore, it may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and any
disclosure, copying, or further distribution or use thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please advise by return e-mail and delete/destroy it. Also, advise if
your employer does not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.

(c) Copyright IEM Corporation 2015