[Portaudio] Artifacts at 384 kHz sampling rate

Richard Dobson richarddobson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 03:45:49 EST 2015

Those screendumps seem a little to good to be true, if they really are
of a sampled (analogue) input signal - periods exactly repeating,
waveform exactly symmetrical, periods exactly congruent to the sampling
period - all suggest a simple synthesised signal. If so, it would be
good to confirm the duplication is not in fact arising from the
synthesis. If it is indeed coming from the sound card, that would
technically have to be called "cheating".

Richard Dobson