[Portaudio] Missing DllRegisterServer in portaudio_x86.dll

Wong, Milton milton.wong at lmco.com
Tue Dec 22 11:08:00 EST 2015

Hello,

I am having a problem with portaudio on DirectSound/Windows 7. I successfully built portaudio_x86.dll using the solution that comes with the distribution, without error messages. However, I cannot register the DLL. RegSvr32 produces the error message: "The module portaudio_x86.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found". Subsequent attempts to run examples code fail with "The program can't start because portaudio_x86.dll is missing from your computer."

Thanks,