[Portaudio] Packages conflicts in Ubuntu Trusty

Alan Horstmann gineera at aspect135.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 05:21:50 EDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

On Friday 25 September 2015 07:13, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
> we have still no solution for the packaging issue.
> Is there anyone known who is able to solve this?

This is a frustrating situation - I hadn't realised there was no progress.
Unfortunately, it is essentially outside of Portaudio control, as it is down
to the distro packaging having got things wrong.  I'm not sure what is the
best way to push things along, or if there is a maintainer there who will
pick it up.

Regards

Alan