[Portaudio] Is it possible to compile without dll or dll to be embed inside my app ?

Nocs ... NoCos30 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:36:30 EST 2016

I did the build in windows with mvs by following this tutorial http://portaudio.com/docs/v19-doxydocs/compile_windows.html

I am not so experienced to understand the mingw compilation way or any other than for mvs and the above link doesn`t says anything about static.

It creates 2 dll depending on the x86 or x64 build dlls and i want to be able to use only the .lib and the headers without the need of dll.

If there is another tutorial to link me to or someone can write me in step lines what to choose inside the build before compiling it will be great

Thanks in advance