[Portaudio] Is it possible to compile without dll or dll to be embed inside my app ?

Nocs ... NoCos30 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:17:04 EST 2016

Thanks all for your cleared and very well guided response,

yeap, i am on visual studio for the moment and even there i am noob at compiliations and options, i am near 10 months in c++ and i am doing pretty good for the moment at coding but i no nearly know nothing at compiling and options.

Thanks again, i am on my way to make it static.