[Portaudio] A small guidance needed in WMME

Nocs ... NoCos30 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:20:30 EST 2016

Thanks for the response, yeap i managed to achieved it in blocked way and using also opus encoding which seems to make things easier cause of its compression to send it in small buffers.

By compining portaudio and opus decoding i think is very well suited way to use it for voip solutions

I havent test the transmition cause i am on the way of making it the next days but i think if things go not so well with vector buffers i will have to use

the ringbuffers as you metion and thanks for the tip about it