[Portaudio] Unicode conversion issues WDMKS/WASAPI: Fix and Question
rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Mon Dec 12 20:24:11 EST 2016
On 13/12/2016 4:23 AM, Phil Burk wrote:
>> how can I send the changes to the PortAudio maintainers?
> Good question. This is easy on GitHub. People can fork the main repo
> and then we pull from their fork. I have sent an email to Assembla
> support asking how we do the equivalent on Assembla. If necessary, we
> could take a patch from git diff, apply it locally and then push it
> from our account.
As far as I know, it's the same story with Assembla:
- Create an Assembla account here:
- Add yourself as a watcher to our project
- Fork the repo from the Assembla website interface, clone that repo
- Merge your changes into the forked repo, push them to Assembla.
- Use the Assembla website to submit a merge request to our project.
(Maybe someone who has done this can correct me if I messed up some
If there are any glitches with this process we can raise them with Assembla.
(P.S. Evan et al.: I'm almost back from other commitments).
More information about the Portaudio