[Portaudio] Unicode conversion issues WDMKS/WASAPI: Fix and Question

Volker Bijewitz volker at bijewitz.de
Tue Dec 13 03:02:45 EST 2016


Am 13.12.2016 um 08:56 schrieb Volker Bijewitz:
>
> So both host API's that I have fixed was not broken. The WASAPI API 
> instead is broken, because it does convert to ANSI instead of UTF8. It 
> works perfectly in my case, just because I do the matching convertion 
> ANSI -> Unicode.

!! Correction: Not WASAPI, maybe DS. Just the API's where I found that 
german umlauts was presented correctly with my conversion to wide 
character string.




More information about the Portaudio mailing list