[Portaudio] Portaudio PulseAudio HostAPI

Tuukka Pasanen pasanen.tuukka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:53:02 EST 2016

Hello,

Actually I haven't done much because I see that code is ready-to-merge
if otherwise is said (corrected things that has risen on review). One
thing that I have been thinking should Pulseaudio be turned on first
with run time variable like PORTAUDIO_PULSEAUDIO=1 because there seems
to be common fear that new untested Pulseaudio messes things up because
ALSA is mature and working most cases.

But if there is something that I have missed which prevents merge or
Pulseaudio is unneeded feature that can be said now because it has been
in works more than 3 years (and ready to merge more than half year).

Sincerely,
Tuukka