[Portaudio] pa_stable_v190600_20161030 released

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Wed Dec 21 01:21:16 EST 2016

On 31/10/2016 4:15 AM, Phil Burk wrote:
> I have released last nights snapshot as PortAudio V19.6.0 and tagged it
> "pa_stable_v190600_20161030", like the old tags.
>
>   http://www.portaudio.com/download.html
>
> A big thank you to everyone who contributed. PortAudio is an important
> tool for a lot of developers. So congratulations to everyone involved.

Also from me, a belated thank you to everyone who contributed.

I have updated the change log for this release:

https://app.assembla.com/spaces/portaudio/wiki/pa_stable_v190600_20161030

Please let me know if anything needs clarification/correction or if I
missed your contribution(s).

Thanks for your patience.

Ross.