[Portaudio] Mac 10.11 deprecation warning

Tim Bunnell bunnell at asel.udel.edu
Tue Dec 27 22:42:28 EST 2016

Hi Ross,

Well, it only took a little more than half a year to find some time to do this, but here is a patch file against the 12/27/16 snapshot. The changes only affect two files in the coreaudio directory. You'll want to drop the patch file into portaudio/src/hostapi, cd to that directory and run "patch -p0 < coreaudio_nodep.patch"

The changes are ifdef'd so define AUDIO_COMPONENT_FIX to pick up the code that uses AudioComponent instead of the deprecated Carbon Component Manager approach.

P.S. Can you get an attachment, or do I need to put the patch into the email body??