[Portaudio] Mac 10.11 deprecation warning

Tim Bunnell bunnell at asel.udel.edu
Wed Dec 28 08:24:38 EST 2016

Oops.

Looks like one more set of changes needed -- I have not found good documentation yet on these changes, but it looks like AudioComponentInstanceNew() is the new way to open a component and the corresponding close operation is AudioComponentInstanceDispose(). I had missed the close mods in the previous patch (though nothing was complaining about it and the warnings had disappeared). This new patch substitutes dispose for close (also no complaints about this).

I hate this guesswork/works_for_me approach, but if there are better docs for doing this the new way I am yet to find them...