[Portaudio] Sonic-core Scope incompatibility with portaudio

Ross Bencina rossb-lists at audiomulch.com
Fri Mar 11 23:35:53 EST 2016

Hello John,

On 12/03/2016 3:07 AM, John Amolochitis wrote:
> it seems that there is an incompatibility with a certain dsp hardware
> with the portaudio asio interface.
>
> Is there a possibility for a fix?

There is always the possibility of a fix. But you haven't given us much
information to work with.

What is the actual problem?
Who will fix it?
Who has access to hardware to test it?

If you have the hardware and are able to trace through the source code
to provide a proper diagnosis of the problem then I'm happy to provide
support here on the mailing list and we can work together to fix it.

Providing support for specific hardware incompatibilities is tricky. If
you really want it fixed then you could ship me a hardware unit and pay
me to work on it. But if it's a bug in their ASIO driver then I still
couldn't fix it.

Thanks,

Ross.