[Portaudio] Read audio data output from sound card

Prabhakar Ranjan prabhakar.ranjan at glocaledge.com
Tue Aug 8 02:53:46 EDT 2017

 Has anyone noticed this question? Yes or no for the question would be fine
also.
The Question:
I am looking to get the audio buffer of the audio from the speakers in a
Mac OSX app.
I dont want to use kernel extension as I want my application user to get
over that step to select device, so Soundflower etc is not what I am
looking for.