[Portaudio] Read audio data output from sound card

Prabhakar Ranjan prabhakar.ranjan at glocaledge.com
Tue Aug 8 10:56:04 EDT 2017

There is one for Windows called NAudio which provides this ability, but I
have not been able to find one for mac. Soundflower code is there on github
and that may be a way to go through that code for my needed functionality
but again it will not be a cross platform solution.
I don't think there should be a security concern fetching the audio
buffers. Enabling the feature of loopback will be temporary and will be
handled internally to start a loopback once the system output is playing
some audio.