[Portaudio] PortAudio used in our network engine (SLikeNet)

Stefan Hett luke1410 at slikesoft.com
Sun Aug 13 18:44:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'd just like to quickly reach out to let you know that we released a
new (open source) network engine in which we also utilize the PortAudio
library and want to thank you for the work you put into PortAudio.

PortAudio is used as part of a sample project to demonstrate how to
realize voice recording/transmission/playback using the network engine.

In order to not have this acknowledgement mail be misinterpreted as an
advertisement mail from our side, I refrained from adding links to the
project pages. If you are interested in the project, feel free to send
me a mail and I'll give you the links to the project pages.

Please note that I'll unsubscribe from this list in about a week. If you reply to this message later, please CC my email address directly.

--
Regards,
Stefan Hett, CEO SLikeSoft

SLikeSoft UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Dresdener Str. 8, 52068 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49 157 74050303
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Hett, Handelsregister Aachen HRB 20706