[Portaudio] Missing port audio callbacks

Matti Sillanpää maash.1.bridge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 11:42:39 EDT 2017

Hi.

Sorry this is wrong forum, however I didn’t want to make an error right away, as I suspect that the problem is my configuration.

Environment is rPI 3 and Jessie. I’m using I2S microphone that outputs 16 bit 16khz mono. I can record from default device like (arecord -d 10 -f S16_LE -r 16000 test.wav). No problems there. Also rec test.wav works fine.

I got the latest port audio sources from the website and compiled the successfully. The playback works fine, however the recording doesn’t work. I don’t get any errors, but no recording callbacks arrive. This is problem both with my own code and the paex_record.c (both stock and one modified to 16bit&16khz mono).

Is this clear configuration issue or bug?

-Matti