[Portaudio] Assembla account for Etienne Dechamps

Etienne Dechamps etienne at edechamps.fr
Sun Nov 18 12:56:37 EST 2018

Hi,

I would like to have an account on the PortAudio Assembla:
https://app.assembla.com/spaces/portaudio/wiki. It looks like Assembla
is invite-only, and that page states "If you’d like an account, please
ask on the mailing list", so here I am. Please send the invite to
etienne at edechamps.fr.

The main reason I'm asking is because I'd like to file a bug report
(and possibly a patch for a fix) for what appears to be a bug with the
channel count reported by WASAPI for a specific piece of input audio
hardware. See https://github.com/dechamps/FlexASIO/issues/3#issuecomment-429974575
for details.

There are other contributions I'd like to make to PortAudio (in
particular fix a few issues with the CMake files on Windows), which is
why an Assembla account would be useful :)

Thanks in advance.